Monday, January 14, 2008

YO Zhong ppl!!

This is gonna be a short post for me! hehe!
First of all, can you guys please type more in English coz my computer cannot read chinese larr! All I see is "??????" How to read? :p
And no RUDE WORDS pls! (ur own choice lar)
and last but not least, SIGN UP FOR FACEBOOK! It's something like friendster . It is actually much much better than friendster. Friendster very boring liao. It'll be cool if we can get our Zhong ppl on facebook! More fun!!

Please consider it! hehe.

p/s Come read my blog if you're free www.xanga.com/cfsam

Lurve you guys!

8 ppl spaming comment:

Raymond said...

Zzz, smantha, try go regional n language install chinese language, but u mus insert d windows installation cd lar. if u don hav d cd, try go here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/downloads/recommended/ime/install.mspx or here http://www.newconcept.com/Reference/chinese_input_installation.html

Raymond said...

try adjust d length of tis box if u cant c d address or highlight them all then copy to somewhere.

Unknown said...

I think gt solution to solve ur problem.
But I nid time find.
Cuz I 4get to take note wat is tat web liao.

Raymond said...

4gt 1 more solution, u js simply right click d webpage then 'encoding' then 'chinse simplify' if u use IE, if use firefox, go View, then encoding then chinese, if cant then u refer to above n download tat program lor

Kanasai said...

hahaha...

no wonder my blog has no ur track lar~~~

but try to solve the problem eh, ah chai has given some nice sol. Or else, if i type in english, the hidden meaning of my post will lost.

sry ah, sam~~~

Watson said...

wow...Lemonzai, you are great in comp.

Hi Sam!

Kanasai said...

1 more thing, wat is the url 4 the FACEBOOK?

Raymond said...

facebook nice de mahh, kanasai u go try eh, tell me if really fun lar