Saturday, January 12, 2008

MY LIFE IN NS T_T

on 7th Jan, its my 1st day on I.S. >>>>>BUT!!!!!>>> Unfortunately!!!!!! }ø—my mom suddenly call me n tell me if i go NS NOW, i can gt out in 1½ month, so i direct skip my I.S. class n follow my mom to <·prison·>

►忠班地狱者名单: lemonzaiii, alexsii, cchow, OH, tzejeck, hieng, abing, elroy, chak, samantha, elaine(thin), rachel, cheryl, 0+0

>SPECIAL DAY<-=-7th JAN>>>
恭喜自己过了地狱第一天
*P/S* tat day was d most important day BCAUSE all d handsome guys in zhong class (including me 4 sure) bcome 'SI BOTAK'. its very hard 4 me to make new frens lar, haha, bcause all ppl here botak so hard to remember d face. lol

>GROUP<
in NS, we r classified into 4 group, ther is "Alpha", "Bravo", "Charlie", "Delta". 4 me, d best group is "Charlie" 4 sure, n i m very lucky i'm in tat group, all d members ther was very nice, n most of them initative talk to me n intro themselve, they make me bcome more initiative n confident talk to other strangers after tat. besides, they oso very funny n owez joke wif me make me feel happy to continue my life in NS.

>ROoM<
thers about 20 ppl stay in 1 long rectangle house/room, although we r all different group (abing, alex, Oh, chak in Delta, tzejcet, cchow, Hieng in Bravo), but we all stay in Charlie room bcause we r all new member since most of them oledi in NS about 1 weeks ++ b4 us. As i say b4, Charlie is d best group n we stay 2gether happily wifout any argue or war. In room, we all gt bed, wardrobe, 2 iron 4 share.

->Bed location<-
<< tzejeck me(lemonzaiii) hieng chak abing -DOOR-
-ROAD-
<< Oh alex 梁启键(Xin) elroy 谢志刚(Xin)

>Dewan<
its a place 4 us to wash dishes n take food at d end, middle there gt many table n long bench 4 us to sit n eat, d another end of dewan gt a stage, we listen 'talk', or any anouncement, sometimes d officer there will call different races come to d stage n sing, e.g : malays, dusun, chinese, india .etc

>Class<
*P/S* my fav time!!! do wat ther?? go into class, drawing, write sometihng, yell/cheer, acting .etc. ther is d onli place to make my sweat stop flowing =_=''. i m happy to stay in class bcause d teachers ther very nice n all my class member include teachers noe my name, wakakaka, i think my size n my name is easy to remmeber lar bcause malays there owez call ppl/stranger 'ah zhai', so 'Zhai' ~ 'Chai', haha, but they pronounce 'CHAI' oso lar.

-->MOST IMPORTANT THING IN CLASS<--
my goddess 女神 same group wif me in class. Wahhhhhh. in my class, there's about 4--5 liangmoi gua, (including samantha) lar, haha, BUTTT, in my eyes, d onli liangmoi = my 女神 wakakkkak, i really nt sure wats her name lar, but, she put " SHEILA" on her name card, "PRISCELLA CHANG" on d paper tat she giv us her hp. no. [GRRRR, i 4gt to keep her hp. no.] wah wah wah wah, my emotion bcome 'high' edi. d 1st time i c her, i oledi discuss wif L (梁启键) hw much %%, d 1st day i say 70%++, BUTTTT, she's very very 'potential', d next day i saw she smile n act drama infront of every1, although her group drama is really nt good, (since d best group is me+smantha, wakakaka, kanasai don jealous wo ^^) but her part really satisfy me ^^ , so she bcome 80% le, hahaha.

----->CLIMAX<----
by coincidence, tat day oso d last day of class (i think change class or teacher lar, nt sure) so d teacher ask all of us make a circle wif ur group members n LOOK/STARE at him/her, wakakakakka, its my chance, so i keep pura-pura swing my head frm left to right, frm right to left look all my members lar, ( i use 1-2 sec to look others, 10sec 4 my goddess) haha, i smile to all of them use hand to say 'hi' lar. *Climax* when i look at her again, she oso look at me d same time, then i smile to her oso lar, haha, Wow, on tat time she smile/laugh to me, wif a bit shyness n happy, wahhhh, Direct 90% le, yeahh.>>> Haizzz, on tat time i plan to pura-pura shakehand wif L n then to every1 XD, BUT!!! gt a 马来婆 suddenly rampas my idea, grrrr, make me embarrassed to do it again. haizz!!!!

-OUTSIDE- (dono wats tis place call lar)
do wat here? Zzz, we all gather in line n look at d sky lor *at 5am* then look d sun rise lor, Zzz. after tat, marching(onli hentak n pusing) n do some stupid exercise lor =.=, sometimes we dance here oso.

actually i still gt many things wanna say n wanna tell lar, but lazy now, haha, so stop here!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-My feeling in NS for 6 days-
well, i'm very happy n i can feel d 人情味 there. At d beginning i really plan to stay at ther till 25JAN or 5FEB, but d captain there very 麻烦 n say we mus stay till d end of FEB lar, so tats y many of us go out edi lor. i will miss all my NS frens 4 sure n i promise i will go visit them on NS open day de.

8 ppl spaming comment:

Pochan said...

u only gt out frm NS ar?

Raymond said...

many ppl out oledi, smantha, cheryl, 0+0. chak, alex, tzejcek, me, (Oh, cchow nt sure)

Unknown said...

u guys call 梁启键 "L" o?
v call he "G"~~~ lol~

aikseh, kao lui o~~~
bravo to u lemon!
wahaha

Watson said...

walao...Geng ah... Got "shock" with the girl ah~~ Haha...
By the way, Mr.Hieng maybe can go out loh~ Just hope now

Kanasai said...

lolzzz... i wont jelous DE, cz i hv no feel on sam, 是给你们乱chot到好像在一起酱。=.='''

By the way, this camp macam play play there sahaja, although it is syok, but it lost the meaning of NS, to train the people to become a real soldier and can hold any gun and fight 4 their country anytime when their country is in danger.

And, JY to make tat gal as your GF, I will give 100% mentally support!!!

Wuakakakakakaka~~~

JyaViC3 said...

Uiyo, Lemonzai... Noe to kao lui oredi oh... Zhang da liao oh... Kambateh!!! I hope she could be ur gf when v visit u on ns open day lo, hehe...^^

Besides, muz try to hold and use the gun at ns b4 u quit ns!!! It'll not worth if u dont do tat!!! Very wei shui d tu... Shun bian add liang zai marks for the gal u admire mah... Hahahaha...^^

Raymond said...

lol...hold gun nid take at least 2 months there leh if nt wrong. all ppl there oso botak de lar, add 鬼 liangzai marks meh, me oledi can say d most 有型 there lor, since i'm d tallest there n many fanchong call me 'tai ko' wakakak. Hope i can get tat liangmoi hp.no. no NS open day ^^

Kanasai said...

Just Do IT !!!

I wan c tat gal too~~~

wuakakakakakaka