Friday, January 25, 2008

Spot the difference^^


Hey guys
How's everything?? some ppl become qian gak liao oh.. rite kanasai?? Haih... Anyway, i really damn miss those days with u guys oh... haih.. everything that i use daily reminds me of u guys, and they make me FRIENDSICK almost everyday!! Esp the songs in my mp3, let me think of those happy days we spent together.. The students in my college is not as friendly as like u guys... I mean some of them. And the reason is... almost half of the students carry LV, Gucci bags, drive BMW, Porche.. So, i'm the poorest guy now.. Btw, the main point of this point is... I gt my student card and i'll let u compare with my sttss student card.. see if i MATURE liao or HANDSOME liao.. see carefully worr..

7 ppl spaming comment:

Clouds said...

eh...last time more cute~

Elainebaka said...

ui... don't ss bah.. hahaah.. where's your driving license? i hope to see it ASAp ler..

cfsam said...

HAHAHA!! well, u look abit..ahem. "LAO" already!! heehee. take care!

Watson said...

Ya lah ya lah...Liang zai liao lah....


Juts feng pei ba le...

Kanasai said...

LOL~~~!!!

希望你不只是外表上的改变……

还有,那边的认真地酱有钱啊~~~

Anonymous said...

yier..liang zai dao bao la.!!

E!aine said...

wei.... liang zai liao wo... yer, miss u so much... send me more photos wo^o^