Tuesday, February 12, 2008

INVITATION

To all my dear fellow Zhong frenz,

Im leaving to Brisbane this Saturday (16 feb) so i may not able to see u guys in this year. Im having a farewell party at my house this Thursday (14 feb 2008). All of you are invited & welcomed to my party. Hope to see you guys on that day.

Who are coming can you please let me know? i wan 2 estimate the number of guess..

Thank you.

Your Sincerely,
Jasmine

4 ppl spaming comment:

Kanasai said...

me go!!!

but where's ur hse @@ ?

Raymond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raymond said...

kingfisher park 2 there, (i oso dono where eh), nudge me la when u on9, i tell u d address in msn la, nt good to show ppl address here.

**P/S kanasai remmber bring poker wo, if nt u come in vertically, go out horizontally. hahahahaha

Clouds said...

I WANNA GO! =(