Friday, May 2, 2008

Hey people!!! Got miss me or not? :P

I went for lunch a couple of weeks ago with the TTSS students in Melbourne to celebrate OH and Calvin's birthday. After lunch, I brought OH to buy my all time favourite dessert : Yukimi Daifuku, some people call it mochi. Depends on the brand :)









That's all from me for now! I MISS U GUYS!! Let's have a gathering at the end of the year k!! hehe!! ;)

14 ppl spaming comment:

Raymond said...

=.=", can i noe hu post tis??? y don hav "posted by ....." , izit OH? or d girl from d sound of video??

dutfutmekmekchan said...

Of course Samantha larr~~~ She's shy to post her name

Unknown said...

posted by Samantha d.
Sam change her setting, so v cant see d author.

d mochi so big o~
ngam Oh. XD~

Kanasai said...

haha tat mochi chinese call 雪梅娘, haikz, long time no eat liao~~~ and so nice, me here no ppl help me celebrate b'day

T_________________T

hope to c u guys this end of the year, and hv, ermmm, chistmas party!!!???

wakaka!!!

dutfutmekmekchan said...

U guys going back KK during Christmas arr??? So good man!! I may be still in school lo ok~~~ Haihz.. Miss u guys too much!!

Anonymous said...

lol lol..sam ah sam....many ppl fui fui liao o...lol...

leongfui said...

i miss oh o.. my son.. hope we can meet soon o.. i miss d time u wif me at NS.. atol oni 5 days.. bt i rili miss u..

H@r@ld said...

lol...so nice arr..i didnt even seen any sttss ppl when my bday..no nid say who will celebrate wit me la..gd la u guys in melb..me here lik shit la...

H@r@ld said...

lol...so nice arr..i didnt even seen any sttss ppl when my bday..no nid say who will celebrate wit me la..gd la u guys in melb..me here lik shit la...

cfsam said...

hahaha! sorry guys! i oso dunno y dun have my name! wat SHY oh...haiyor u this.. I miss u guys!! :)

Raymond said...

hahaha, i noe u miss me lar, wakaka, but hw i noe u miss me if u hide ur name?? js kidding ^_^

pinky_princess said...

lemonzai, don ss eh... she miss me pls... i miss all of u so much... i miss the time we always study & play 2gether... i miss those time we go yam cha, eat ice-cream, movie................ even exam...... haha... my final exam is coming soon 4 weeks later.. if i can study with u guys so good... sob... i miss Dirty "3" group! mosquito & bacteria!!!!

Waen Yien said...

wat is dirty 3 group...that lemon seriouly very perasan...you are unbearable ok ....ish....digusting...
yer i wan the mochi....so nice...

E!aine said...

how come oh's hair still so short ah.. ahhahhahahahhahahha... aiyoyo..miss u guys so much!!