Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my skool's sport day--- dancing performance

my class de dancing!!! unluckily, there's no me around in the screen~~~ Y? bcz im the camera man loh~~~ hope u guys enjoy~~~



5 ppl spaming comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO~
ur classmates so funny ar~

Do I hear MINAKO's voice & her scream???

pinky_princess said...

did she dance?

leongfui said...

no kanasai d video, i dun wan see.. i wan see u d la kanasai.. ei..once i c ppl use sven or sniper.. my mind muz gt u d.. waitin u back n play game wif me.. muaks hip hop 小王子!!

yog said...

wuakakakaka~ i like the 台客舞 part.. how hilarious XDDD r they guys or what..they look weird =.=

♥M莉♥ said...

erm...duno wat i wanna say, jz the screaming sound so irritating~!!!
spoil the video and the music of the dance only...swt~~~