Friday, March 21, 2008

Start of something new

Miss u guys so much!!! got thousands n thousands of things wana share wif u..... 1st of all, my life in perth: I m now staying in an apartment wif my sis n everything i hav to handle all by myself...haiz, got hangus several times during my cooking.... but it ended up wif a good meal (trust me, it s real) tis s the 3rd week in my uni, i got missed my maths lecture UP TO 2 times n hav been late many many times (my maths lecture start at 9a.m.) haiz i think i m so far far behind in the chapter of probability (thx to ah wong too, haha)

well it is really not going well in the 1st two weeks, cannot on9, attend all the lectures n tutorials by myself wif no frenz at all...totally no frenz(since most of them r boys) but now getting a lot better..... haha.... really feel lonely here... but now i get used to it, hav to dare to speak eng.... suit myself in the new environment, explore a new world wic s totally different wif my past 18 yrs. ( plus not all the aussie r as friendly as they look....) o ya, here de ppl so extreme i mean their body shape.... not very very fat then very very thin but still good-looking la.....

i totally understand y most of u so miss sttss life... bcoz in my situition now i wana go bac o!!!!haha, gona b independent..... hey, still remember tat video-recording things? dun worry it s still wif me but in kk now..... as soon as i get bac i ll process it into CD (mayb at the end of the yr la so tat at tat time u ll hav a lot of "kan chu" when u watch it..hehe... i promise i ll make it k?) hope all of u ll b at kk at the end of 2008.... take care lo n miss ya^^

9 ppl spaming comment:

♥M莉♥ said...

well, u must take care of urself oo elaine~~

hope u get well soon with the aussie guys there. When u back kk call me out for yamcha ^~^

Unknown said...

elaine >.<
miss u too~~~
add oil!!!

jasperbluey said...

Harlo elaine...hehe finally know the meaning of lonely ler and u muz be strong lur...i hope u still remember ler hehe kinda miss u and everyone...

Anonymous said...

haha, tat call alone, then wat word sud i say 4 my situation
?

stand strong...

Tay Guan said...

(nodded) -_-.

Really, need to stand strong and still. Hopefully we all can still meet at the end of the corner of the world....so...don't give up but keep it up :)
Wish all the best :D

Anonymous said...

i wan eat u cook d thgs...
i wan eat ooo!!!
elainee.....................

leongfui said...

erm.. all zhong`s ppl muz stand strong!! we wil meet d 1 days.. BE TOUGH!

pinky_princess said...

hey dear, still remember me?? tell u sth funny eh... the thg i cook more terrible & horrible than u... my chicken wings totally black color but still red inside... hahahahha... add oil lo... hope 2 c a stronger elaine at the end of 2008... miss ya^^

Anonymous said...

hahaha! funny lar u! hangus a few times! :p but of coz practice makes perfect kan ! yupp..must be brave and strong ok! Dun let them bully u!! Take care! :)