Monday, November 3, 2008

Charice Pempengco

This little girl is the most brilliantly talented singer i've ever come across.. she's only 16 (born in 1992) but her voice is even greater than Celine Dion Whitney Houston..this huge voice coming from this little body..how amazing that can be! She's a Filipina btw.. Celine Dion once invited Charice to sing with her in one of her concerts.. ?!?!?!?!! she's just too great and she gives me goosebumps everytime i listen to her singing.. she's a living prodigy..lol..maybe all Filipinos can sing..?!

Here's a video of her singing at Philo i guess..at some random house..her relative's i think.. she sang
- One Moment In Time
- Listen
- Voice Within
- I Believe
- And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going

8 ppl spaming comment:

cfsam said...

thanks to you YOG that now I'm "Addicted" to watching her videos! loll~!

Kanasai said...

LOL !!! sam, she does reli have veli nice voice. XD

yog, thanks for posting. :D

yog said...

LOL you guys are so welcome..so so welcome..hahaha..how can i keep such a good thing to myself especially it's during exam period? sure i'll have to share this with you guys and let you guys get addicted to it..XD

dutfutmekmekchan said...

errr.. wo you suo bao liu.... bt im nt so sure tho'

yog said...

=.= bao liu what..she's ur concubine? XD

dutfutmekmekchan said...

concubine ur head u freakin australian!! xDDD Actually I dont know if I'm right so I wont make the conclusion~ nvr mind.... =]

yog said...

lol..something interesting is going on there..nyahahahaha..you better tell..canadian!! XD

Unknown said...

oh my, her voice is SO GORGEOUS!!!
I love her voice~~~