Saturday, October 11, 2008

号外! 号外! Elephant found in Russia!

An elephant was recently found in Russia, a name tag was also found on his buttocks, written "Aha Tan" on it. WWF considered to send this faux hawk back to his original place, Kota Kinabalu. Surprisingly, unexpectedly, accidentally, smelly, lily, this elephant spoke up! He said," please! don't! here, i give you my phone number, call me whenever you need meat for dinner. Please don't send me back!" he begged profusely. The WWF officer agreed and the elephant then became the exclusive elephant meat supplier for that WWF officer's family since. They lived happily ever after.

What a touching story! lol. This is a true story, never doubt it or you'll be hanged spontaneously immediately vegetably. I mean it! forward this to at least 10,000 of your friends or you know the consequence. So take it like a man! BE A MAN! lol.

Stupid chain letter..lol..here's the main part haha..Aha Tan (yes, the one in Russia lol) sent me a parcel with his hoarded-ten-years toenails in it, with some figures and numbers on them, and it took me 5 seconds to solve the puzzle and here is what's written on those stinky pieces:
Hi, I'm Aha Tan Mei Siah. You guys better still remember me or i will stomp you out of your ass. Here's my phone number +79264846499. Call me. I'm expecting everyone's call, the ones who don't call, better be careful. Love, Aha.

Yes! it's all about aha's phone number at Russia! lol..elaine asked me to post it here cos aha asked her to do so loll..so call her..for fun hahahaha..

4 ppl spaming comment:

Kanasai said...

orz

Kanasai said...

恭喜你發現第四冰河時期的古動物,我會提名優格楊為本世紀最遠古發現著。

還有發現一堆遺物~~~

Unknown said...

真的orz。
不过酱子po电话号码有点危险叻。
毕竟这里谁都可以来。

yog said...

是hor~ 的确有点危险..不然我们来玩个达文西密码好了..把号码变成暗号再分散藏在这里的每个角落..有智慧的人就能打给阿虾..笨的就等阿虾回来踹他一脚..XD