Tuesday, June 10, 2008

庄老师出书了

Anyone want to buy mah? if want then you can find me cuz she ask me to ask our ZHOnG CLASS!!!! RM16.oo per book if we buy from her... if we buy at bookshop then will be RM17.00....... if you are interesting in this you can find me :) thanks..

31 ppl spaming comment:

Unknown said...

O.o btw, wat d book about?

Watson said...

WoanLIn~~~~Count me in~~~!! I want one, tell me when and where and whom to get and pay la~~thx~~

Kanasai said...

me wan too!!!

help me reserve 1 !!!

Unknown said...

I wan too~

yog said...

i wan~~send me one! lol..seriously.. i wan one..can u reserve one for me linlin? i'll pay u back XD

Elainebaka said...

oh... erm.... i not sure the book is talk about wat de... but i think should be quite nice de... anyone at kk de can pay money to me first mah? cuz i don't have so any cash o... LACK OF MONEY :) paiseh... yogurt and kanasai de i can help you guys to pay first... ok boh?

Watson said...

erm... ok a...but when and where we go pay you la? ( i got mentioned it before ) tell me and we arrange a time to meet to pay and do the deal...^^v

erm...got a suggestion, i and renge and emmelly will end our school at 11.45am on Friday, maybe we can get around to there, if you ever can do the deal that time.. give some responds to this suggestion then..^^

E!aine said...

wei~~~ reserve 1 for me wo, i ll pay u bac when i got bac la >< thx thx thx!!!

Raymond said...

Zzz, i wonder y u guys wanna reserve d book or find woanlin pay $$?? js directly go bookshop buy la, buy from woalin = rm16, bookshop = rm17.... js rm1 difference (1)reserve = mafan woalin onli (2)find woalin pay $$ = waste ur petrol onli. lol

ChrisHong said...

I wish i can find her book here in Canada bookstore~~ XDD

H@r@ld said...

gess..i wish my chi were gd enuf 2 understand wat she wrote..anyways..i'll buy 1..haha..how can i pay u?

yog said...

yea sure! thanks linlinXDD maybe harald can pay for me then i'll pay back him when i see him..then harald pls bring me the book when ur back^^ what a great plan wuakakaka~XD

Elainebaka said...

lemonzai...
Cuz ah zhuang ask me to tell you guys about this.. maybe she want us to buy from her ma..... for me te money is not the most important one.. i think tat maybe ah zhuang wanna see our class got how many ppl will support her ma... ngam kah? sometimes we can't just consider on money... this is sincerity de problem... kekkekkee.... anyways, you mau buy kah?!!!!

Watson.. you means tomolo? erm....i having class until 1220pm.. can you guys wait me at sch?

Yogurt
ok... i will ask harald to do so.. but have to wait his approval also.. hahaha.... ok boh?

Elaine
ok... anyways, when you come back?

HArald..
CAn you give me your contact number? or you use back the same number? you ni... come back le also didn't find me.... haih

p/s... anyone want to buy? cuz i going to tell ah zhuang on tomolo..!!!!!

H@r@ld said...

i got call u out bt u said tis weel nt free at all lo...i got call u arr..its ur prob v cant go out..lol

H@r@ld said...

i got call u out bt u said tis weel nt free at all lo...i got call u arr..its ur prob v cant go out..lol

Raymond said...

Zzz, woanlin ar, u wan promote d book at least tell me d title 1st la, i don wan buy 无字天书 leh..... ^^

kahyangyang0414 said...

yalo hor, what is the book about?
精选集 of her posts in 中学生?? but whatever what it is, woanlin, get one for me. for s3zhong de face.. hahaha

Unknown said...

12:20pm huh? nid ask watson leh.
2molo oso dunno can escape o nt.
ter SUX~

Waen Yien said...

wa harald i lik your post..."i wish my chi were gd enuf 2 understand wat she wrote..anyways..i'll buy 1.."

so touch man...wa you guys reli nt giving me face lo...nobody inform me earlier about this...of course i wan ...count me in woan lin^^thx yea^^

i'll ask my sis pay for you k?
rm16 right?ask her contact you ar...

yog said...

ok ok..harald is sure fine with tat..just ask him to do anything lol~ jk..XD thanks harald~ n thanks linlin~XD as a gift i found u sth on youtube..posted here..have a look..XD

Elainebaka said...

房子,怀孕了!this is the title of the book......

Harald...
ok.. i know le.. we go yum cha next time la.. this week really cannot ... i quite busy.. haha

Kah yang..
ok.. i will get one to you... can you pass the money to ah liau and ask him to give it to me?

Waen yien.. ask your sister contact me la.. ask her to find me on monday.. cuz monday i go find ah zhuang ... ok boh?

so.. now comfirmed want the book are Watson, Soon, Emmelly, kanasai, yog, elaine, ky, harald and waen yien rite? anyone else?

Waen Yien said...

no woan lin...my sis have already bought it so dun count me in k ?
sorry yea^^

yog said...

yeap~i'm in! thanks lin n thanks harald..XD the title sounds great btw..

Elainebaka said...

waen yien.. ok.. no problem... :)

yog said...

hey hey..i wanna do sth pretty fawning..can u ask chuang to sign on the book? XDD with my name on it wuakakakkaaXD

Unknown said...

yog, good idea.
ask ah zhuang d autograph~

Anonymous said...

teacher sold rm15

Elainebaka said...

she will write something to you guys gua...... cuz she ask me to write down you guys de name... :)

ChrisHong said...

Lin Lin, actually i oso wan~~ u boleh kasi my biao mei and ask her bayar u 1st!! Boleh???

p.s. I oso wan ah zhuang de autograph sama my name ok?? Muakssss

Elainebaka said...

hao yee.. can you ask her to find me? haaah... cuz i feel that it is weird if i suddenly collect money from her la.. better you ask her to find me..then we meet at somewhere in sch.. ok boh?

ChrisHong said...

ok ok. wats your hp no. liao ah?? i'll give her ur hp no. jz in case~ =P